Give our 3D Systems Specialists a call! 952-252-3471
Speed attaining highly precise 3D measurements with full automation and dual-scan (CMM + Laser) capability
Significantly cut time-to-market with the Surveyor® DS-Series that sets a new standard for precision and ease of use in 3D measurement. Systems are available in many sizes to accommodate a wide variety of parts and applications for first article inspection and project-oriented usage. The turnkey system is highly automated to quickly and easily scan simple prismatic shapes and geometry, free-form surfaces, or complex-shaped objects for inspection, analysis, or reverse engineering applications.
Attains Highly Precise Measurements
- Offers excellent stability and rigidity through passive anti-vibration technology while scanning at maximum speed and acceleration.
- The integrated controller supplies smooth, accurate, high-speed 3-axis movement for all measuring applications.
Speeds Attaining Measurements
- Enables significant reduction in Time-to-Market.
- Operators can quickly and easily digitize simple or complex parts of all sizes and geometries.
Provides Easy-to-Use Automated 3D Scanning Capabilities
- Utilizing the CyberOptics XLP Laser Scanning Probe with industry leading speed, accuracy and resolution, the Surveyor DS-Series provides automated scans of up to 7 axes of motion for complete coverage from a single program. All of the data collection is contained in a common coordinate system, giving an accurate digital representation of surface captured. Interactive joystick control and rotation settings provide smooth, accurate, high-speed movement for all measuring applications.
- Surveyor Scan Control (SSC) software provides optimization for part specularity, data density control, and filtering as well as macro programming capabilities for automating repetitive applications and eliminates operator involvement.
- The turnkey system is highly automated for quick and easy scanning
Versatile for a variety of applications and parts
- Systems are available in many sizes to accommodate a variety of parts and applications.
- The turnkey system quickly and easily scan simple prismatic shapes and geometry, free-form surfaces, or complex-shaped objects for inspection, analysis, or reverse engineering applications.
- A variety of laser probe options are available based on the size and level of detail on the objects to be scanned. Parts such as plastics, metal, rubber, cast, molded, forged, machined, or extruded components, as well as tooling, dies, or molds, are all typically measured items.
- Output to wide variety of industry 3D Scan Data Processing Software Systems: PolyWorks, Geomagic, Volume Graphics, etc. *Specifications may change without notice.
- Part Size: 0.5”³ to 60” x 120” x 40”
3D Scanning System Integration
For additional information and the latest case studies, videos and brochures regarding the Surveyor DS-Series, please visit the CyberOptics Product Page.
Next generation 3D scanner technology with dual-scan laser scanning and full CMM capabilities, available in a variety of sizes.