XLP Laser Scanners
Give our 3D Systems Specialists a call! 952-252-3471
XLP Laser Scanners 250, 500, 1000
Industry best speed, accuracy and resolution for laser line scanning technology available in a variety of laser line lengths. With the ability to scan everything from small highly detailed parts, to large automotive and aerospace parts, XLP probes are the answer for precise laser scanning.
XLP laser probes are fully integrated with CyberOptics Surveyor 3D scanning systems and are easily integrated with 7-axis portable CMM arms, as well as any traditional CMM.
XLP laser scanners are fully integrated with:
CyberOptics Surveyor DS-Series
as well as with other CMMs using Renishaw Controllers
Shorter Inspection Times
- Obtain high speed point cloud data collection with a 70% faster scan rate.
- Save time with fast program set up with Surveyor Scan Control (SSC) and direct plugins to other inspection and reverse engineering software packages.
- Scan efficiently with a gigabit ethernet connection versus USB that’s plug and play ready for existing CMM’s.
Better Accuracy and Resolution Performance
- Gain an accurate 3D representation of a part or object with high resolution point cloud data with 50% improved accuracy and 30% higher resolution.
- NIST traceable factory calibration ensures the measurement results from the XLP correlate to accepted standards.
Versatility for Multiple Applications
- Scan a variety of surfaces and finishes without the need of special coatings with advanced suppression controls and 3D filtering features.
- In a clean room, factory floor, or metrology lab, common applications for the XLP Laser Scanner include: part-checking against CAD, dimensional inspection, GD&T measurements, reverse engineering, and more.
Application Tools Library for Integrators
- The Application Tools Library contains all the tools essential for data capturing, buffering, and outputting profile data.
- Consisting of ActiveX controls and available in object form for all popular PC-based development environments, the library provides a straightforward integration path for application software developers and system integrators.
For additional information, videos, the latest case studies regarding the XLP Laser Scanner, please visit the Industrial Metrology page from CyberOptics Corporation.