XLP Laser Scanners
Give our 3D Systems Specialists a call! 952-252-3471
XLP Laser Scanners 250, 500, 1000
The XLP laser scanners are able to scan diverse surface materials without any special coatings, is up to 50% more accurate, up to 70% faster scan rate, and up to 30% higher resolution.
- Industry best accuracy, resolution and speed for laser line scanning technology
- Automated, programmable 3 to 6 axis scanning control
- Factory calibration to NIST traceable
- Advanced noise suppression controls
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility
- Fast program set up
- Ability to scan shiny parts
- 30% improved accuracy and resolution
- Highest speed data collections & shorter inspection times
- Clean room and factory floor compatible
PC and Software Interface
XLP’s interface to PCs using a Gigabit Ethernet connection. A high-end PC with ample memory, Windows 7 or 8, and a high-end Open GL graphics video card are recommended. XLP’s are interchangeable with the SLP probes on most LDI Surveyor scanning systems. The Geomagic software “plug in” interface is also provided for some Surveyor systems.
XLP probe models are available in a variety of laser line lengths with varying accuracy levels. With the ability to scan everything from small, highly detailed parts to large automotive and aerospace parts, XLP probes are the answer for precise laser scanning.
Application Tools Library for Integrators
The Application Tools Library contains all the tools essential for data capturing, buffering, and outputting profile data. Consisting of ActiveX controls and available in object form for all the popular PC-based development environments, the library provides a straightforward integration path for application software developers and system integrators.
- Part-checking against CAD
- Dimensional Inspection
- GD&T Measurements
- Reverse Engineering
- Clean room applications
- Shiny Part Scanning