Artec Ray 3D Scanner
High accuracy long-range 3D scanner, ideal for precise capture of large objects. Scan up to 110 m away with this professional LIDAR solution
The Artec Ray is a long-range, terrestrial 3D scanner with laser technology for precise capture of large objects such as wind turbines, ship propellers, airplanes, architecture, construction and more. The Artec Ray scans with submillimeter distance precision and best in class angular accuracy. As a result, 3D data capture is much cleaner than what you’ll find with other 3D laser scanners. The lack of noise speeds up post-processing significantly, making your projects hassle-free.
Give our 3D Artec team a call! 952-252-3474
Artec Ray 3D Scanner Features:
- Ultra-high precision with submillimeter precision to ensure you capture every detail
- Clean 3D data capture for minimum post-processing time
- Ability to scan large objects both indoors and outdoors
- Accessible and convenient 3D data capture
- Advanced software compatibility
Artec Ray Applications: With the ability to 3D scan for reverse engineering, inspection and BIM, the Artec Ray is a perfect solution for construction, architecture, engineering, heritage preservation, marine, turbines, airplanes, forensics and more.