3D Scanning Buildings & Other Projects Around the Globe
Give our 3D scan team a call! 952-252-3478
Terrestrial & Mobile 3D scanning are techniques for collecting high-density spatial imaging with millions of coordinates quickly and accurately.
Using highly accurate 3D scan data generated with 3D scanning you are able to view as-built documentation in a virtual world. The point cloud data can also be surfaced to generate a CAD model which can be used for comparison or reconstruction.
The size of the specimen being scanned is no longer limited to the directional travel of a machine, or the reach of an arm. Scans can be taken anywhere, at virtually any time. The raw output of terrestrial scanning is “point-cloud” data, which we can use as reference to create a fully parametric file in your design software.
Benefits of 3D Scanning:
- On-site 3D scanning of your site that is virtually unlimited in size and environment including broad daylight, the dark of night, indoors, and outdoors
- Receive complete documentation of existing as-built conditions
- Obtain permanent records for immediate or future uses
- Save time and cost by reducing your time with cameras and measurement devices
- Increase safety in unsafe locations
- 3D Scan and replicate sites and ornate details
- Verify architecture of floors, walls, buildings and more – Terrestrial technology is great for the AEC and AEP world!
- and many specific benefits based on your industry and application!
- 3D CAD Models
- BIM Integration
- As-built Documentation
- Fly-through and presentation capabilities with more accuracy than photos or video alone
- Point Cloud Data
- Elevation Drawings
- Plan View Drawings
Why Work with Laser Design on your 3D Scanning project?
- Experienced Technicians – not only does our company have over 30+ years of experience but our technicians are experts in the field.
- ITAR Registered -with Laser Design you know your ITAR project is not only compliant but being fulfilled by a company that is registered.
- We offer comprehensive scanning capabilities- need to capture more intricate details in your large-scale project? We have the tools and know-how to fulfill all your 3D scanning needs.
- Ability to travel anywhere in the world, quickly and with the essential clearances and permits.
- We want to become your 3D scanning partner! Laser Design will guide you through your project whether it’s your first 3D scanning project or you’re an expert in the field.
- And we are price competitive!