3D Scanning Land, Sea & Air Around the Globe
Terrestrial & Mobile 3D scanning are techniques for collecting high-density spatial imaging with millions of coordinates quickly and accurately for your aircraft, vehicle and vessel projects.
Using highly accurate 3D scan data generated with 3D scanning you are able to view as-built documentation in a virtual world. The point cloud data can also be surfaced to generate a CAD model which can be used for comparison or reconstruction.
Give our 3D Scan team a call! 952-252-3478
The size of the specimen being scanned is no longer limited to the directional travel of a machine, or the reach of an arm. Scans can be taken anywhere, at virtually any time. The raw output of terrestrial scanning is “point-cloud” data, which we can use as reference to create a fully parametric file in your design software.
Benefits of 3D Scanning:
- On-site 3D scanning of your site that is virtually unlimited in size and environment including broad daylight, the dark of night, indoors, and outdoors
- Receive complete documentation of existing as-built conditions
- Obtain permanent records for immediate or future uses
- Save time and cost by reducing your time with cameras and measurement devices
- Increase safety in unsafe locations
- 3D Scan and replicate sites and ornate details
- Verify architecture of doors, floors, aircraft, vehicles, vessels and more
3D Scanning Deliverables:
- 3D CAD Models
- BIM Integration
- As-built Documentation
- Fly-through and presentation capabilities with more accuracy than photos or video alone
- Point Cloud Data
- Elevation Drawings
- Plan View Drawings
Why Work with Laser Design on your 3D Scanning project?
- Experienced Technicians – not only does our company have over 30+ years of experience but our technicians are experts in the field.
- ITAR Registered -with Laser Design you know your ITAR project is not only compliant but being fulfilled by a company that is registered.
- We offer comprehensive scanning capabilities- need to capture more intricate details in your large-scale project? We have the tools and know-how to fulfill all your 3D scanning needs.
- Ability to travel anywhere in the world, quickly and with the essential clearances and permits.
- We want to become your 3D scanning partner! Laser Design will guide you through your project whether it’s your first 3D scanning project or you’re an expert in the field.
- And we are price competitive!