Artec Eva & Eva Lite 3D Scanner
Give our 3D Artec team a call! 952-252-3474
Artec Eva 3D Scanner is like a video camera that captures in 3D! The Artec Eva captures up to 16 frames per second and is similar to a video camera which captures in 3D. Frames are aligned automatically in real-time, which makes scanning quick and easy.
Perfect for the creation of special effects, medical and bio-mechanical research. Eva’s textured models can also be used in such industries as animation, forensics and medicine. Extremely portable, these hand-held scanners can be used in the lab, onsite at your location, or outside.
The Artec video-based scanners’ outstanding measuring speed of up to 500,000 points per second make them many times faster than laser scanners and can be used to scan moving objects as well as stationary ones, opening new possibilities to customers where motion capture is needed as well as in more traditional industries.
Authorized to sell only in the U.S.
NEW AI-Powered HD Mode:
- High resolution: Powered by Artec 3D’s AI neural engine, you’ll get stunning, sharp 3D scans with a resolution of up to 0.2 mm thanks to the new HD Mode for Artec Eva and Artec Leo scanners.
- Capture smaller, thinner elements with your 3D scanner in HD, and with minimal noise.
- Learn more about Artec Studio’s new HD Mode >
Artec Eva 3D Scanners Feature:
- Allow scanning in real time
- No special markers needed
- Easy to use
- Scans moving objects
- Extremely versatile use
- Virtually no set up time
- Highly mobile
- Have a wide range of applications, including motion and still captures color and texture
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
The Eva Lite is the budget version of the Artec Eva 3D scanner. It features the same accuracy specs, but with reduced functionality: Eva lite has geometry only tracking and capture. As a result, the device can be used for making high quality texture-less 3D scans when scanning geometrically rich objects, such as the human body.
Since Eva Lite does not capture color, it collects significantly less data. As a result, it uses less power and can be combined with a more affordable computer.
The Eva Lite can be upgraded to Eva at any point for the price difference between the two scanners. So if the budget allows it at a later point, you can easily get the full functionality from your 3D scanner!