Laser Design is passionate about 3D scanning and we value our close relationships with our customers. We want to earn your business!
1. 3D Scanning Experts. We possess the technology, equipment, software, technical know-how and experience to ensure that every project is done well, quickly, and to your satisfaction. We are problem solvers by nature and welcome your reverse engineering & inspection challenges. Our goal is to be your trusted consultant and educate you on the capabilities and limitations of 3D scanning technology.
2. Your Needs and Satisfaction Come First. We use and sell many different 3D scanners and are able to scan your project using the best technology for your specific needs. Most industrial scanning projects are scanned using high-accuracy CMMs or CT scanners. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
3. We Go Anywhere. If your part can’t be sent to our lab, we can bring our scanning technology to you. Our team of Field Engineers can travel anywhere, anytime to provide 3D scanning solutions onsite.
4. Competitive Pricing. We offer attractive prices combined with the highest quality in the industry. We offer great quality service at a fair price.
5. Over 30 Years of Experience. We have 30 years of 3D scanning experience with over 30,000 successfully completed projects. We are one of the largest industrial 3D scanning providers in the U.S.
6. 3D Scanners to Fit Your Needs. Considering buying a 3D scanner in the future? Laser Design offers a broad range of 3D scanners to fit your needs, starting at just $10,000 for a handheld scanner all the way up to high-accuracy CMM scanners and Industrial CT scanners.
7. Fast Turnaround. Have a tight turnaround? We can work within your timeframe to get your project done quickly.
8. Ultra-Precise Clean Data. Laser Design 3D data is cleaner, more refined, and most importantly, accurately characterizes the entire surface of the object. Pristine 3D scan data greatly facilitates the downstream modeling and inspection reporting functions.
9. Usable CAD files. Many 3D scanning companies can’t provide 3D CAD files from scan data that are manufacturing friendly. Our reverse-engineered CAD files closely resemble parts designed from scratch in CAD. Customers who have used 3D scanning services from other providers before finding us frequently comment on the noticeable difference in CAD file quality.
10. Our Customers Love Us! We are proud of our long list of small and large customers including manufacturers of electronic devices, cellular phones, plastics, automobiles, medical devices, testing equipment, electrical equipment, aerospace equipment, and numerous educational institutions, art and natural history museums, as well as government agencies. We are ITAR registered and therefore able to work with customers needing firearms, weaponry, defense systems, etc. scanned.