EasyTom S CT Scanner by RX Solutions
Give our 3D CT Scanning Specialists a call! 952-252-3471
Get a Complete 3D Capture of Your Part with High Accuracy and Resolution 3D CT Scanners
Fast, Precise 3D measurements for large volume inspection
Significantly cut Time-to-Market with the EasyTom S 3D Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner
EasyTom S Micro CT Scanners are compact x-ray inspection (CT) machines that collect complex internal and external geometry. Parts fabricated from materials such as plastics, ceramics, composites, aluminum, iron and steel can be measured and efficiently evaluated. Internal structures and assemblies as well as fiber analysis and porosity can easily be visualized, analyzed and documented.
Parts with small, complex & fine geometry benefit especially from CT technology, since they are very difficult to measure using even the most advanced, laser-based scanning or CMM technologies.
Metrology grade CT inspection allows a complete 3D capture of complex internal geometry of parts without needing visual access – the process is nondestructive.
Real Time Scanning for Fast Measurements
- Attain measurements in real time with high resolution digital radioscopy.
- High speed detector enables fastest scan at 6 seconds.
Attains Highly Precise Measurements
- Capture highly accurate metrology-grade measurements with 2μm resolution./li>
- High accuracy motorized rotation and 3 axis translations.
Provides Easy-to-Use 3D Scanning Capabilities and a Compact Footprint
- Easily program automated scanning reconstruction and inspection work flows with multiple acquisition modes: conventional, helical, shift, stack.
- No maintenance (sealed micro-focus tube), multiple configurations available.
- Easy system integration with a small footprint.
*Specifications may change without notice.
Versatile for a Variety of Applications and Parts
- High flexibility with a large inspection volume.
- Easily verify structure of 3D printed metal parts.
- Attain external and internal surface geometry output as .STL for use with popular 3D scan data processing software.
- Add an optional 3D visualization and post processing software suite to fit any application: Inspection, Reverse Engineering, Analysis, Porosity, Fiber Alignment, Wall Thickness, Comparison to CAD, 3D Color Maps and much more.
- Larger Work Volumes available with EasyTom CT Systems
For additional information and the latest case studies, videos and brochures regarding the EasyTom S CT Scanner by RX Solutions, please visit the CyberOptics Product Page.
For full information on the EasyTom S CT Scanner check out our brochure.
Check out our new White Paper: Industrial Radiography – CT Scanning for Metrology Applications (PDF)
View on CyberOptics Corporation Site