DeskTom CT Scanner by RX Solutions
Give our 3D CT Scanning Specialists a call! 952-252-3471
Get a Complete 3D Capture of Your Part with High Accuracy and Resolution 3D CT Scanners
Fast, Precise 3D measurements for large volume inspection
Significantly cut Time-to-Market with the DeskTom 3D Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner
DeskTom CT Scanners are compact x-ray inspection (CT) machines allowing collection of complex internal and external geometry. Parts fabricated from materials such as plastics, ceramics, composites, aluminum, iron and steel can be measured and efficiently evaluated. Internal structures and assemblies as well as fiber analysis and porosity can easily be visualized, analyzed and documented.
Parts with small, complex & fine geometry benefit especially from CT technology, since they are very difficult to measure using even the most advanced, laser scanning, optical or CMM technologies.
Metrology grade CT inspection allows a complete 3D capture of complex internal geometry of parts without needing visual access – the process is nondestructive.
CT scanning helps you capture all surfaces, both external and internal, of complex and free-form parts without damage to the object.
Real Time Scanning for Fast Measurements
- Attain measurements in real time with high resolution digital radioscopy
Attains highly precise measurements
- Capture highly accurate measurements at 10µm Accuracy with Resolution to 4µm
- High accuracy motorized rotation and 3 Axis translations
Provides easy-to-use 3D scanning capabilities and a compact footprint
- 3D micro and computed tomography system
- No maintenance (Sealed Micro-focus tube) 130-150 kV
- Easily program precision motorized motions axes (X,Y, Z, Rotary) programmable
*Specifications may change without notice.
Versatile for a variety of applications and parts
- Easily verify structure of 3D printed metal parts
- Attain external and Internal Surface Geometry output as .STL for use with popular 3D Scan Data Processing software
- Add an optional 3D Visualization and post processing software suite to fit any application: Inspection, Reverse Engineering, Analysis, Porosity, Fiber Alignment, Wall Thickness, Comparison to CAD 3D Color Maps and much more.
- Full inspection volume 18 cm (7”) x 23 cm (9”)
- Larger Work Volumes available with EasyTom CT Systems
For additional information and the latest case studies, videos and brochures regarding the DeskTom CT Scanner by RX Solutions, please visit the CyberOptics Product Page.
For full information on the DeskTom CT Scanner check out our brochure.