Give our CyberGage360 team a call! 952-252-3471
Unprecedented combination of speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection.
Click to check out the CyberGage®360 videos!
CyberGage®360 dramatically Speeds Up Quality Assurance of Incoming Parts Inspection & In-Process Inspection of components on the manufacturing floor; Lowers Cost of Quality & Speeds Up Product Time-to-Market.
System Accuracy = Generates an automated, highly precise, full 360⁰ volumetric scan with NIST traceable accuracy to 7 µm + L/10000.
System Repeatability = 0.005mm
How Does the CyberGage360 Compare with other Gauging Systems?
- The CyberGage360 is the only fixture-less measuring system available – no need to turn over the part
- Ease of use – other systems have complicated programming involved with hard to overcome learning curve – CyberGage360 offers one-button simplicity
- Complete part scanning – your whole part is scanned
- Comparison to CAD – parts are scanned and then compared to CAD model
- Non-contact measurement – this allows you to measure your parts without damage or distortion
- Inspection reporting is built in and powered by Polyworks
Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace to consumer electronics, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.
High-Precision Accuracy with MRS Technology
- Generates highly precise full 360 degree automated scan with accuracy NIST traceable to approximately 7 microns
- Incorporates CyberOptics’ proprietary 3D Multi-Reflection Supression (MRS) technology that inhibits measurement distortions for a highly accurate metrology grade scan
Ease-of-use with One-Button Simplicity
- Simplifies scanning with One-button automation
- Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID
- Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training
- Generates automated inspection reports including a comparison of scan data to CAD models or ‘golden’ example
- Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates
- Eliminates inspection gages based on fixtureless design
- Offers quick and simple field recalibration
Fast Scanning in Less than 3 Minutes
- Quickly generates a highly precise full 360 degree automated 3D surface scan of high tolerance parts in less than 3 minutes
- Facilitates near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed through-put
- Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.
For additional information, videos, the latest case studies and brochures regarding the CyberGage360 please visit the industrial metrology page from >our parent company, CyberOptics!