Scanner Sizes for Various Objects
The Artec 3D Scanners, Model S, M, L allow digitizing of a broad range of objects according to size. Also video-based scanners, these models use video camera technology to captures a 3D image in each frame, the frames are then combined automatically in the software into a single mesh. The scanning process is as easy as walking around the object while continuously "videoing" from 360 degrees.
The addition of these easy-to-use, low-cost Artec™ 3D scanners to our product line gives you more great options when looking for a system with excellent scanning capabilities at a lower cost than most other 3D scanning technology systems. Extremely portable and suited to various sized objects, these hand-held scanners can be used in the lab, onsite, or even outside.
- Able to capture both still and motion measurements
- Measuring speed of up to 500,000 points per second
- No special markers needed to properly mesh
- Portable scanner system that is extremely versatile
- Technical Specs
- Part Size: Broad range, moving objects
- Applications: Architecture, prototyping, manufacturing, movie-making, sports, animation, computer graphics, medical modeling are all typically measured items
Artec Studio allows you to quickly merge, construct, texture and process models
- Works directly with Geomagic, Rapidform, 3D Max, Maya and many others