What makes GKS & Laser Design the premiere 3D Scanning company?
Anyone can claim to be “the world’s best”, “the premiere” company…but can why they deserve to be called this? Why you as a customer or potential customer should actually believe this claim?
At GKS & Laser Design we don’t just say we’re the premiere, we believe it, we stand behind it, we set out to prove it to new and returning customers everyday. However sometimes we may be too modest and feel our work is enough to prove this and we try not to “toot our own horn”, but of course not everyone has experienced our company first hand…yet.
So, today we lay out a few reasons we think we can put claims to being the premiere 3D scanning company…
- GKS engineers know that you’re never too old to play with lasers. Our engineers have been using laser scanning technology since it was first considered revolutionary in the 1980’s. From items as small as a baby’s tooth, to as large as a 4-story building, our reverse engineering projects have improved the way smart manufacturers do business. And we have fun doing it!
- We prepare, position, and affix all parts to promote the most accuracy when collecting 3D data. Why? We know it’s all about good data, and it’s important to us that our clients receive our best work every time. It doesn’t matter if something is a good deal if it isn’t of great quality, and great quality and a good deal don’t matter if service is lousy, right? Therefore we developed our unique 5-star technique to ensure project speed, accuracy, usability and quality to develop the best and most accurate data so that every client is happy with our in-depth service, every time.
- Our expert metrologists and engineers average over 10 years in the business, and our staff has low turnover. That means that not only do we work hard, but we also develop lasting relationships with our clients. No matter what the industry or the application, we have a knowledgeable expert who can help.
- We are ITAR-registered, and are covered, through our Michigan office, by ISO/IEC 17025, which is a standard even more stringent than ISO-9000 or QS-9000. Expertise, credentials, passion and dedication – we’ve got all that and more.
- You can make profits faster! We want to help you increase your long-term profitability by using our 3D scanning services to shorten development and inspection cycles. Every project is competitively priced to be the best possible value for services rendered, and all products are developed in a timely and economical manner by experts in 3D data mapping.
- We don’t deliver pizzas, but we do have a great customer record of turning in projects on time and in budget. Need your project done in 2 or 3 days? We can do that. Or how about overnight? Even this is possible. We are committed to providing customers with fast and accurate 3D data that is exactly what they’re looking for.